We are committed to the formation of confident, competent young men and women of conscience.
We are committed to:
- Fostering the Catholic Tradition through life at our College.
- Providing an excellent education in an atmosphere of Christian values and beliefs.
- Striving for educational excellence appropriate to each student’s abilities.
- Providing a holistic approach for each individual to enable them to develop to their full potential – spiritually, emotionally, academically, socially and physically.
- Developing a College which is acclaimed by the community for its welcome, openness, community involvement and the success of its students.
- Having students know each other by name, and being accepted for who they are.
- Making the learning environment bright and interesting.
- Having everyone involved in class activities and voicing their opinion.
- Having everyone show respect, knowing that they, and their belongings are safe .
- Teachers treating all students equally, being approachable and fulfilling their jobs to the best of their ability.
- Having students feel comfortable around each other, where no-one feels left out.