Trinity Catholic College is a Catholic school where it is our endeavour to follow, as best we can, the teachings of Jesus Christ and His Church. In this we are not exclusive. Many of our families are not Catholic and we hope they feel welcomed and a sense of belonging. We offer flexibility in our fee payment plan, and are sensitive to the hardships that come, often unexpectedly, to members of our community. It is our policy that no student should be denied access to our College because of an inability to pay fees.
How to Enrol
Once you have decided on Trinity Catholic College for your child’s education, there are four easy steps to enrolling your child.
Step 1 : Call Kristie Miners, Executive Assistant (EA) to the Principal, on 4824 1207 to request an Enrolment Pack from the College
Step 2 : Complete the enrolment form
Step 3: Return the completed enrolment form to the College and book an enrolment interview
Step 4: Attend the enrolment interview
A copy of the Enrolment Information Pack may be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Documentation to be provided at the time of enrolment includes:
- Proof of residency (eg Current Driver’s licence, tenancy agreement, electricity bill or the like)
- Original Birth Certificate must be sighted by the front office staff – a photocopy will be retained by the College
- Baptismal Certificate where applicable
- Most recent school report
- Most recent NAPLAN results
- Immunisation Records
- Certified Australian Citizenship Certificate where applicable
- Current Court Orders where applicable
- Learning Plans where applicable
The EA to the Principal will advise at the time of interview booking of any supporting documentation you may need to bring to the interview.
For us to best meet your child’s needs and educational requirements, it is essential that you advise our EA to the Principal of any known physical, medical or learning needs at the time of making your enrolment interview.