You can now enrol online at Trinity Catholic College by selecting the link above. Alternatively, submit the following paperwork and enrolment form directly to the school office. To complete the application form you will need to submit the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable)
- Student’s immunisation records
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable)
- Last report from previous school
- Most recent NAPLAN results
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s), including passport copies of parents
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable)
If you submit your application online, you will receive an email with the completed application. Please ensure this document is signed accordingly (all relevant legal guardians and parents) and submitted at interview.
After submission (either online or in person) the school will contact you to arrange an interview time. Following an interview, successful applicants will receive an offer letter together with a ‘Parent Commitment Contract’ which needs to be signed by the student’s parents/legal guardians
|Term||Start Date||End Date|
|Term 1||29 January||2 April|
|Term 2||20 April||25 June|
|Term 3||13 July||17 September|
|Term 4||6 October||15 December|
Policies and Documents
Payment of Fees
Fees statements are issued at the beginning of each school term and are payable by the end of Week 4 each term. Fees can be paid by cash, EFTPOS, Mastercard, Visa, B-Pay or Direct Debit.
Mrs Michelle Rowlands – Finance Officer