Trinity Catholic College has a long and proud history of Cadets.
To join the Cadet Corp students must:
- Be a resident of Australia;
- Age for joining from 1st January 2018 – must be at least 13 years of age, and must be in Year Eight (8) of school (or a higher school year) or would normally be in Year 8 of school (or a higher school year) if he / she attended school; and
- Not have reached the age of 17 years.
- Be physically and psychologically able to participate in cadets activities;
- Not be a member of the Australian Navy Cadets, the Australian Air Force Cadets, or the Australian Defence Force;
- Be available to attend the majority of the activities conducted by the Army Cadet Unit that they wish to join;
- Agree to abide by the AAC Code of Conduct
- Complete an application form (and have it signed by their parent/s or guardian/s), and complete any other forms required by the AAC (such as emergency contact details, health declaration, etc);
- Have their application accepted by the Army Cadet Unit Officer Commanding.
For more information please contact Captain (AAC) OC TCC Alan Caldow at Cadet muster at Suvla Barracks Auburn St Goulburn